Heavy-Duty WS1214 Features:
- 3/4" thick solid steel door, recessed for flush
- Heavy-duty “B” rate fully welded body construction.
Group II combination lock with internal relock device (electronic lock
- An additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by
a punch attack.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of five 3/4" diameter
chrome steel locking bolts.
- One piece heavy-duty dead bar.
- One removable shelf.
- Extra deep interior.
- Attractive black finish with brass plated dial and gold emblem.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million
- Electronic lock optional, or Chicago single
key camlock with 2 keys.
- Flat dial allows flush mounted installation.
- 3/16" thick solid steel door with dead bar.
- Continuous non-removable hinge.
- Offering excellent burglary protection with a heavy
duty steel body, 1/4” solid
steel door and flange.
- Extra spacious interior, while still offering the convenience of
fitting between studs.
- Easy to use push button electronic lock offers solid protection with
the accessibility of quick entry and easy-change combo.
- Standard key override, in case of lost combination.
- Dual live bolts ensure protection against pry attacks.
- Two removable shelves.
- Cream colored, durable powder coated finish.
- Packaged for UPS shipment.
When fire is a concern, there is no better wall safe than
the WFS1310 or WES1310.
- 1 hour fire rating, insuring the inside temperature never
exceeded 350° (paper chars at 450°)
- Extra deep interior, with a convenient
- Three wheel combination lock with knob operated locking mechanism.
- To fight against pry-attacks, each safe is equipped with side
locking boltwork mechanism incorporating two large 1-1/8” rectangular
steel locking bolts.
- Two 1-1/8” rectangular steel deadbolts, preventing
door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- Impressive 5/8” thick door with
attractive two-tone Sage finish.
WES1310 (with Electronic Lock) Features:
- Same outstanding features of the WFS1310 and comes
equipped with an easy to operate electronic lock.
- Electronic lock offers
high tech design with a 6 digit, easy change electronic keypad.
- Solid steel construction with a 3/16" pry-resistant
door offers excellent burglary protection
- Equipped with AMSEC's 5BE electronic push button lock. Fast and easy
- Built-in enhanced LED interior lighting is activated when door is opened.
- Desktop door design provides a convenient workstation.
- Comes standard with two storage shelves or one shelf with hanging file
- An Open Door Signaling feature provides an output signal whenever the
door is in the open position, so that an Alarm System can notify the
user or a monitoring service that the safe is unlocked.
- A Silent Signal Alarm feature allows the user to secretly signal a
monitoring service that an intruder is in the home.