TB1210-6 with Group II Combination Lock (lock option #6)
Chicago 7 pin radial key camlock (lock option #1-T)
||TB0610-2 or TB0612-2
key camlock (Dual key lock option #8 - not shown)
||TB0610-7 (without core)
or TB0612-7 (with core) Best removable core key lock (lock option
#5 with core, lock option #7 without core
||TB0610-4 or TB0612-4
Dual custody safe deposit key lock (lock option #4)
||TB0610-1 or TB0612-1
Chicago key camlock (lock option #1)
||TB0610-3 or TB0612-3
4113 safe deposit key lock (lock option #3)
AMSEC’s Undercounter safes limit excess cash register
funds by providing instant protection for interim deposits of cash or
checks via the anti-fish deposit slot. Securely positioning the safe
next to the cash register limits exposed cash and reduces the threat
of robbery and internal theft.
Adaptable for multi-unit installation use, ideal for gun control,
staff use, athletic clubs, security areas and much more.
- Heavy gauge solid steel construction.
- Full width deposit slot over door equipped with an “anti-fish” saw
tooth baffle to guard against pilferage or fishing.
- Heavy-duty piano hinges.
- Available in three models with eight different lock options
to fit your specialized security requirements.
- Units can be bolted together utilizing bolt holes.
- Interchangeable doors allow flexible means of changing locking
mechanisms without replacing the entire unit.
- Two anchor holes provided on all four sides.
- Attractive and durable powder coated black finish.
- Chicago single key camlock equipped with two keys.
(Lock option #1)
- Chicago 7 pin radial key camlock, equipped with 2 keys. (Lock
- Medeco® U.L. listed high security single key camlock supplied
with two keys. Medeco’s restricted keyways protect against unauthorized
key duplication. (Lock option #2)
- S&G single key safe deposit lock supplied with two keys. (Lock
- Dual custody safe deposit key lock (two keys required to
open safe). (Lock option #4)
- Best removable core key lock supplied with two opening keys
and one control key. (Lock option #5). A removable core system
lets you change the combination of any lock in seconds and can easily
include new facilities. Can be supplied with or without core.
(Lock option #7, without core).
- S&G Group II key changeable
combination lock offers 1 million possible combinations. (Lock option
- Dual Medeco® U.L. listed high security single key camlocks
offer dual custody type operation. Supplied with two keys per lock.
(not shown).(Lock option #8).
- Optional custom key control systems designed to your security
- Master Keyed
- Keyed Alike
- Keyed Different
Heavy Duty Series Model K1 and K2:
- 1/4" thick A36 solid
steel plate hinged door.
- Full width slot over door.
- A saw tooth baffle guards against pilferage
- Your choice of U.L. listed dual control keylock (K-2), a single
key Medeco® lock (K-1), or a Chicago single key lock (K-1A).
- “B” Rate steel construction.
- May be installed vertically or horizontally.
- May be mounted on or under counter as space
- Durable, impact resistant Charcoal Gray
AMSEC Undercounter safes are recommended for any operation that requires
a non-returnable deposit. These safes are not meant for overnight storage