|ESL Series Electronic Safe Locks
Type 1 Listed
All the ESL20 features are programmed from the keypad. The Expansion Modules
provide convenient screw term-inal and slip spade connections for field
wiring by the installer.
A/C Power can be connected to the ESL20 and ESL10 lock (with the ESLAC
kit) or an Expansion Module (with the ESLTFMR kit). Wiring, conduit and
attachment hardware is provided with all optional kits.
|AMSEC has been a pioneer in the electronic lock market. The
ESL series locks offer unrivaled value in electronic safe access. The ESL10
and ESL20 locks have the best blend of features and function in Electronic
Safe Locks. The ESL10 is a basic keypad lock for home and office applications.
The ESL20 offers advanced features necessary for commercial applications.
- Replaces most mechanical combination
locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Combination changes are fast and easy from the keypad.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without
requiring expensive service calls.
- Two 9V-DC batteries in the keypad housing can be changed
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed
to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a 1/2" spindle hole without cutting
and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum
feedback to the user.
- New industrial “Soft Touch” membrane keypad is
tough yet requires very low activation pressure.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects
against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock
device for maximum security.
- Lock “auto-locks” when boltwork is thrown to
prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between
- Slam Bolt version for locker applications.
- Time Delay Mode: Delays can be set from 1 to 99 minutes. Open period
can be set from 1 to 9 minutes.
- Multiple User Mode: When enabled, one Master code and eight user
codes are available with full supervisory control and code management.
- Dual Control Mode: When enabled, the lock requires two combinations
to open for added security.
- Armored Car Override: When enabled, allows an armored car service
to bypass Time Delay.
- External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery
power as backup.
- Control Port: Turn the ESL20 on/off with an Access Manager,
Alarm System or
Optional Expansion Modules:
Provides these additional capabilities on the ESL20:
- Duress (Silent Signal) Alarm Output. Provides relay output for alarm
- External connection for A/C power transformer on
ESL20 and ESL10.
- External connection for control port.
- Provides for connection of one or two ESL20 locks.
Operating Instructions for ESL10
Operating Instructions for ESL20
Installed Options / Retrofit Kits
||ESL10 Standard Lock
||ESL10 Slam bolt Lock
||ESL20 Standard Lock
||ESL20 Slam Bolt Lock
||Auxiliary Battery Pack for ESL10 or ESL20
||Expansion Module Kit for 1 ESL20 Lock
||Expansion Module Kit for 2 ESL20 Locks
||Expansion Kit, Duress Only
||A/C Power Kit for ESL20 or ESL10
||A/C Transformer for ESL20EXP 1/2